T3 Studio Etiquette | Your First Class
T3 Studio Etiquette
- Please be mindful of others. No mobile phone usage during our classes.
- Please do not wear any strong perfumes or scented lotions as some of our clients may be allergic.
- Please do not bring food into our studios as it is not allowed.
T3 Your First Class
- Please register online via our website or our free studio App.
- Please sign up for your first class and all future classes in advance to ensure that your machine is reserved for you.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your first class. No exceptions.
- Please wear Grip socks to all classes as they are required. No exceptions. We do have Grip socks available for purchase at all three studio locations for your convenience.
- Please bring water and a towel. We do have water available for purchase at all three studio locations for your convenience. Free filtered water is available at our Hill Country Galleria and Arbor Town Square locations.
T3 Cancellation Policy
- Late Cancellation | Within ten (10) hours of your scheduled class. $15.00 Fee
- No Show | $20.00 Fee
- If there is an emergency, please contact the studio directly at 737.701.6911 or ClientServices@thelagreestudio.com
T3 Waitlist Policy
- Please check the box to receive notifications if you select to be put on a waitlist. If you do not select to receive notifications, then you will not be notified if you get into a class that you are waitlisted for.
- If you are notified that you have gotten into a class that you were waitlisted for, please confirm as soon as possible to ensure your reservation is confirmed. If you do not respond in a timely manner, the system will select the next client on this list.
T3 Class Terms and Conditions
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- All packages are non-refundable, non-transferrable and must be pre-paid in advance.
- Grip socks are required for all classes and are available for purchase at all three studio locations. If you need to purchase grip socks, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class.