TLS Studio Etiquette | Your First Class
- Please be mindful of others. No mobile phone usage during our fitness classes.
- Please no strong perfumes or scented lotions as some of our clients may be allergic.
- There will be no food allowed in our studio.
- All classes must be pre-paid in advance.
- If you would like to purchase water or grip socks before your class, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- If you would like to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled class, please be mindful of the class that is in session.
- Please download The Lagree Studio (TLS) App. It is free and convenient when scheduling your classes.
What you can bring to your class…
- Please bring a towel as you will most likely glisten or sweat!
- Please bring bottled water as you will want to stay hydrated. Free filtered water will be available to you, as well as, a variety of bottled waters that will be available for purchase at our studio.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that allow your muscles to stretch and your skin to breathe. We have two restrooms available for your convenience.
- You must wear grip socks at all times on the Megaformers. No bare feet please. You may wear your own grip socks or you may purchase grip socks at our studio prior to class for $17.00 a pair.
The Lagree Studio Fitness Class Cancellation Policy:
Early Cancellation – Free | Late Cancellation (ten (10) hours) – $15.00 | No Show – $20.00
If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with one of our instructors. You may also contact Valentina Gaylord directly via email at Valentina@thelagreestudio.com or via mobile at 737.701.6911.
The Lagree Studio Team
Class Terms and Conditions:
- Instructors & classes are subject to change without notice.
- All Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be pre-paid in advance via MINDBODY, Inc. or via our free The Lagree Studio (TLS) App.
- Grip Socks are required for all classes and are available for purchase at The Lagree Studio for $17.00 a pair.